Godrej Fire resisting cabinets ( 4Drawer / 120 Min) BIS labeled to protect your valuables. Certified and Listed Fire Resisting Filing Cabinets to protect your valuable documents against fire. Designed to withstand temperatures up to 1000 degree C. Cellular, strong, fire resisting compound that does not deteriorate with age. Each drawer individually insulated. Reinforced corners to withstand severe impact.
Banks, Private Safe Deposit Vaults, Financial Institutions, Offices, Factories and Warehouses, Hospitals, Brokers, Hotels and Petrochemical Industries.
- Emergency Latch for closing the drawer in an emergency.
- Standard Arrangement Automatic locking mechanism controlled by a Godrej 6-lever high precision dual control lock fitted on the topmost drawer, allowing individual drawers to be opened while the rest are locked. This dual lock can be provided on any or all of the drawers, if required.
- Optionally, also available with a 3-wheel combination lock, having nearly one million combinations.
- Drawer isolation catch that allows one or more drawers to remain unlocked while others are locked.
- Successfully tested at the prestigious Underwriters Laboratories Ltd. (UL) of Chicago, USA for 2 hr ratings for Fire Endurance, Fire and Impact as well as Explosion Hazard as per UL :72 Class 350. Successfully withstood a 2-hour fire impact test and fire endurance test at Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee.
- Certified and listed at SP Laboratories, Sweden for 90 minutes of Fire Resistance as per NT 017 90P
Specifications of 1 hr Rated FRFC ( UL 72, Class 350 Fire & Impact )
|Height ||Width ||Depth ||Weight |
|mm ||inch ||mm ||inch ||mm ||inch ||kg |
|4 Drawers ||1600 ||63 ||552 ||22 ||805 ||31 ||470 |
|2 Drawers ||836 ||32 ||552 ||22 ||805 ||31 ||240 |